Thursday, June 3, 2010

WOW BROWN spray tan review

www.wowbrown.com

Spray tan update: I AM LOVING IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did try to make a YouTube video TWICE but the stupid audio wouldn't record, I need a bit more time to look into it.
So here follows my review on the beautiful WOW BROWN.

First of all I couldn't praise Emma, the girl that did the spraying, high enough: after all half the success of sunless tanning is application!!! The brand is Irish, made by two lovely Irish women and designed especially for pale complexions.
Unlike all the other fake tans it did not smell of biscuit, if not for all of five minutes between me waking up and showering. I have to say last night and this morning when I woke up I was quite scared as it looked VERY dark, but Emma did warn me. So I had my shower and all of the dark excess just washed off magically!!!!
And I came out of the shower all bronzed and lovely. I CANNOT tell you how beautiful and natural it looks!!!! I absolutely love love LOVE it !!!!!
There was only one tiny bit of excess on my feet that wasn't washed off but nothing a cleansing wipe couldn't "correct".
It didn't rub off on my clothes AT ALL!! not yesterday after getting it done, not this morning after waking up, not after the shower, not during the day!! The only thing it stained a bit is my big toe nails, but I really don't care, I never show them anyway (I have a BIG toe phobia!!!).
I don't think I am fat or anything but to be honest this tan DOES make me look thinner, especially my athletic legs!
Taking advantage of the lovely weather I went out this afternoon and ...girls...let me tell you, I couldn't keep up with the compliments, whistling and looks!!! I swear I have NEVER felt SO confident EVER before in my whole life!!! It was actually a bit weird to be honest....
I really cannot tell you how much I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this; LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
Here is a few photos to show yous what it looks like today




-never mind the area around my mouth, I have the awfully bad habit of chewing on my lips and playing with them so the tan did rub off a bit there, but nothing a bit of make up cannot fix hehe-


If you want more info on the brand, with a list of retailers in Ireland and whatever else you want to know, just go to www.wowbrown.com
I forgot to mention the tan was €25: a BARGAIN for a spray tan in Dublin city center, especially for a mobile one!
I will try to find a way to do a vlog review tomorrow or over the bank holiday weekend.
If you are from Dublin and you want Emma's contact, just leave a comment with your e-mail and I will get back to you...
Ciao for now
Lil
xx


PS: I will do a proper blog/vlog on spray tans and fake tans later. I did A LOT of studying and WOW BROWN was one of 2 finalists I picked fm

1 comment:

  1. I am from Texas is there way I can buy it? :(
    And if there is can you txt me at 731 478 4652? Please I love love to know
    -

    ReplyDelete