Sunday, July 25, 2010

2 POTD's - China Glaze & Color Club

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you'll know between the past and this week I was down in the country, which is why I haven't been posting on here nor done videos.


This is the nails I went away with. I mixed China Glaze Caribbean Blue with Colour Club French Tip to creat this AMAZING baby blue!! I am SO in love with it!!!!




This is China Glaze Revolution and it's the one I have on now.
This and the above polishes went on sooooo much easier than Blue Hawaiian and Revolution only required ONE coat: WIN!
I have to say I was a bit disappointed in Blue Hawaiian because when it came to removing it, it just wouldn't come off!!! No matter what nail polish I used, it just wasn't coming off! I know I really SHOULDN'T have but what I did was I just cracked the polish with my teeth and it just very easily came off in 2 or 3 pieces per nail.
Oh well....

Ciao for now,
Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment