Tuesday, November 9, 2010

OOTD & FOTD

...although these are not "of the day" but "of the night", but seeing as I never go out I don't really need a "of the night" tag...



It was just a relaxed night at the pub, nothing uber fancy...
And here's my mug...






for my eyes I used my trusty L'Oreal Waterproof Voluminous in black and Lancome waterproof Kohl in Black.
The gold is Barry M's Fine Glitter Dust in the colour 10 Yellow Gold (even with a very sticky base this is starting to be a bit of a hassle to wear for me because the little particles keep falling in my eyes during the night making them very watery and often smudging the make up too much). The blue, also applied along the lashes but not all the way in, is from Naj Oleari and it's called Blu Oceano.
Concelear is the usual MAC Select in NW15 under my eyes, on the bridge of my nose and on my chin, add a bit of Lancome Tropique Minerale smoothing loose bronzer and voila!!

2 comments:

  1. CIao Bella! I like the color choice a lot! I do own that yellow gold pigment and it's a bit messy indeed, I might try with my new Nars Etrusque instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame really because it's such an amazing vibrant gold! Look forward to seeing your version :-)

    ReplyDelete