Wednesday, November 10, 2010

TAG: skincare routine

From A Paradox Of Ego & Self Doubt

✿ How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice

✿ What is your current make-up remover?
Speedy Care wipes for the face(and eyes when I'm travelling, AMAZINGLY gentle on my super sensitive eyes) and also The Body Shop Camomile eye make up remover, it's AMAZING on waterproof mascara.

✿ What skin type do you have? (dry, oil, combo)
Dry despite the aount of moisturising and water drinking, and it's also super super sensitive

✿ What is your current facial wash?
Garnie Body Tonic and exfoliating gloves

✿ Do you exfoliate?
Yep, I use exfoliating gloves plus Garnier Body Tonic, or my shower gel mixed with sugar, or often the gloves are enough. Once every 3 or 4 days

✿ Which moisturiser do you use?
For my body I use Palmers butter, for my face I use Vichy Aqualia

✿ Do you use eye cream?
I use Garnier Ultra Lift roll on

✿ Do you, or did you, have acne prone skin?
I used to have very bad acne, often resulting in cists, but it wasn't a skin problem, it was deeper, an hormonal inbalance. It totally cleared when I started taking the pill

I tag EVERYONE!!!!!!
Leave me a comment with the link if you decide to do it.

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment