Tuesday, December 28, 2010

FOTD: festive wonder around

I know Christmas is over an' all but I didn't get the chance to post this before. Sowwy..

This was my FOTD the friday before Christmas, I went to check out the posh Dublin shopping center mainly for the atmosphere and lights, it's not like I had money I could spend or anything..
So, here goes



For my face:
Lancome Tropique Minerale smoothing loose bronzer
GOTbeauty powder
Accessorize With Love Golden Sand baked bronzer as a highlight (I ABSOLUTELY love this!!!)

For my eyes: Maybelline waterproof The Falsies mascara
Maybelline line definer liquid eyeliner for the upper lower lash
Lancome Waterproof Khol in the colour Raisin Noir for the lower lash line and over it
Maybelline waterproof khol express in metallic blue

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. One day I am going to learn how to apply bronze properly. Gorgeous piccie of you tootgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I never think of using a bright liner on the lower lashline with neutral looks, I should!
    Hope you had a great Christmas, bella!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and very subtle. I really need to make more of an effort with make-up.

    ReplyDelete