Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sting did my eyebrows...



...or rather a Body Shop threading review.

I have never EVER let anyone at my eye brows, NOBODY!
After I got them shaped for the first time when I was (I think) 16, I've always done them myself. With tweezers that is.
I am VERY OCD about them, I go at them every 3 days or so. If I say a little unruly hair coming up it drives me nuts until I've removed it.

Today I was in town to do some stuff and I remember a friend showing me a flyer about The Body Shop now doing threading in their branch in Henry St. I've heard many rave about threading so I wanted to find out what it was all about.
You can just call in and have it done, no need for an appointment...plus side for that! It took the time of a song - Sting "Every breath you take" live, I ADORE him! Not to mention he lives in amazing Tuscany now, GENIUS! - she was THAT quick! The lovely lady had such a soft touch that I barely felt her applying a softening and soothing lotion before and after threading! And she did a pretty neat job!
And all of it for €12. For people that can't be bothered or don't know how do their own brows, I say it's a pretty neat service!
Although there is something they could fix: the reclining chair they have you sit on, is basically in the middle of the shop, with everyone walking around ya and looking at you. How about moving the chair elsewhere a bit more private?

This one gets my thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment