Friday, July 29, 2011

FOTD & OOTD: lady in red

Face:
First Light Cosmetics foundation in First Frost
Rimmel sun shimmer bronzing powder in Light matte
Sleek rose gold
Lancome Tropique Minerale smoothing loose bronzer
GOTbeauty powder

Eyes:
3 random eye shadows: 2 tones of grey and a chalk white
Lancome Waterproof Khol
L'Oreal million lashes waterproof
The collection 2000 brow liner in blonde

Lips:
Revlon lustrous in nude lustre


I bought this dress back in January in Italy. It's from my fave Italian brand, Rinascimento. I was SUPER lucky to pick it up during the winter sale and I seem to remember it was 50% and it came to about €40. Unfortunately you can't appreciate all the detail in the photo but it was very dark outside and this is the best I could do that evening, sowwy.
You can't see the shoes but I was wearing these . I thought it was a nice contrast with the dress.
I have to be honest when I bought this dress I had NO idea it would attract the attention it did; at one point during the evening I kind of almost regretted it. I am seriously not used to much attention and/or compliment.

I hope you liked it.

Lil xxx

4 comments:

  1. you were born to wear red. the dress suits you impeccably. quelle jolie fille xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should wear more red, shouldn't I?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress. And yes, you should wear red. Blue goes good too, with your eye color :)

    Ttfn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should wear more red it looks lovely. I love red too x

    ReplyDelete