Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I rarely get nominated for ANYTHING so I'm always surprised, flattered and extremely grateful when I do, especially by someone I don't know on a friends basis.
So you can imagine my utter surprise when the gorgeous Hannah from Love, Life and Make Up nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award.


The process behind the award is:
- thank the person that nominated you with a link back - Cheers Hun and here's your link back
- tell 7 things about yourself.
- pass this on to 11 newly discovered blogs and let them know they received the award.

So...7 things:
1) in my teenage I was a regional athletics champion for 3 years running.
2) I haven't been able to wear any make up for 3 weeks because my right eye has been more sensitive than usual :-(
3) I ALWAYS have to wear something colourful
4) when I was a kid I wanted to become a fire fighter
5) I despise hot, sticky weather
6) I love jazz music
7) I used to volunteer at a horse riding centre in exchange with the possibility of riding their horses around, because I couldn't afford a horse or lessons

And here, in no particular order, are the 10 blogs:
Away with the fairies
Behind green eyes
Big Fashionista
CherrySue, Doin' the do
CornflakeGirl's musings
May loves make up
Nicoletta's beauty space
Chic beauty blog
Benebelle
Le petit jardin de Liloo
Lipglossiping


Thank you for bringing me hours of fun reading and pretty colourful pictures in my day.

Lil

No comments:

Post a Comment